Thursday, 3 August 2017

Shopping my stash!!

Hello crafty people,

Recently I have been going through my craft supplies and realized that I had too many Pattern papers that I have not been using for a while as I usually use them only to make Mini Albums and have not made one in quite a while so I thought I will make some cards and some other stuff using my pattern papers.
To make things interesting I took out 10 sheets of pattern paper from a pack and decided to make as many cards I can with the same 10 sheets of paper without keeping any scraps. Here are the first 3 and more will follow soon





The supplies I used are
10 sheets of pattern paper - Papericious paper pack
card stock from Itsy bitsy
cuttlebug embossing folder from Itsy Bitsy
Itsy Bitsy flower Die
Itsy Bitsy Flower Stamps
Hello Die from winiie and Walter
buttons from my stash
and sequins from my stash
Wink-of stella clear shimmer pen
Thread from my stash




Card 1:
Card base  - 4.25" x 5.5"
paptern paper - 4"x 5.25"
white layering cardstock:- 3.75"x5"

Die cut a flower from the layering white cardstock centering towards the top.
Dry embossed the layering cardstock with embossing folder.
Added double- sided foam tape to this piece and laid it it on the pattern paper.
Added a yellow star button in the center of the flower with a tiny thread bow and glue dot.
Stamped the sentiment on a piece of layerign white cardstock with archival ink(only that was on my table at the time) cut it into a fishtail banner and layered it on a piece of pattern paper used for the background layer on the card.
Added the banner to the embossed background and finally adhered this final piece on the white card base and voila !! card one is done.


Card 2
Card base  - 4.25" x 5.5"
Grey layering cardstock - 4"x 5.25"
Pattern paper strip of 0.75" wide and 6" long

Cut the strips into diagonal pieces and then laid them out on the layering cardstock like a mosaic.
Once I sure sure where each piece was to go, glued some pieces straight on the cardstock and to some added some foam tape to add dimension.
Next I diecut the word 'Hello' 4 times and stuck all of them together to add bulk added some wink-of stella clear shimmer on the word.
Added a star button and then finished with white stitching lines.



Card 3:

Card base  - 4.25" x 5.5"
Grey layering cardstock - 4"x 5.25"
white layering cardstock:- 3.75"x5"

Stamped the flowers on various pattern paper and cut them out with precision scissors
Next I curled the edges of the flowers to add dimension.
Stamped the same flowers on the white card stock along with some scrolls (not very precise but artsy)
Adhered the cut flowers onto the stamped ones and added sequins for centers.
Added the sentiment and finally layered all the pieces together to finish the card.


There you are 3 cards... there are more cards that i made and I will share them in another post as if I continue this will be too long and boring.....

The complete supply list is here

Linking theses cards to the following challaenges:

Papericious Challenge Blog- Tic Tac Toe
  Card1:- Buttons +Pattern Paper+ diecuts
  Card 2:- Buttons +Pattern Paper+ diecuts
  Card 3:- Sequins + Pattern Paper + Flowers



Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August 2017 challenge 





16 comments:

  1. Absolutely 😊 I love shopping in my stash 😂😁😀 we tend to accumulate soo much 😊 great going gal 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharda!! thanks so much for hopping here !!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou Ira, appreciate you stopping by!!

      Delete
  3. These are all bright, colourful, and so happy looking, Seemaa ... what a great way to use your pp stash! Thanks so much for coming by and for your kind words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Anita from dropping by!!

      Delete
  4. These look amazing! Especially the one with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards with Papericious.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Papericious July challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful works :) Thank you so much for joining us at Papericious :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your " shopping of own stash" concept and you made such lovely cards! Good luck with our Papericious challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great ideas for CAS cards! love it ! Thank you so much for joining us at Papericious :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Such an awesome set of cards, I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you challenged yourself and came up with these amazing cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Papericious July challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Trio of cards! each card design is classy! Thank you so much for playing along Papericious July challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant ideas. Love them.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge in August. Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog! would really like to know your feedback!! HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...